Nov 2, 2011

The Captains Plays-Subscription Changes

Hello everyone,

After much deliberation I have decided to change the Captains Plays service for the remainder of the NFL and through the 2011/12 NCAA Bowl Season.

I have received several donations through thecaptainsplays.blogspot.com for my hard work and like most handicappers my goal is to make money. I had a goal of 300 plays and 54% which is quite good and I exceeded that. As you can see I am now over 300 plays hitting 55% and up 33.85 Units.
All Plays 171-135-3 55% +33.85 Units

This season has not been the greatest, but we are still in the positive with many weeks to go, and feel very confident in the future of The Captains Plays.
2011 NCAA/NFL Plays 66-65-1 51% + 4.15 Units

Some may ask, "you are only up 4 Units how can you charge?" Well it is easy for any handicapper to begin charging after a few great weeks or when they claim to hit a ridiculous percent. I know that I will not hit 65-70% but I also know I won't hit below 53% over the long term. And the goal of everyone is to make money.

I also never hide what I am playing as all my plays will still be documented on my blog minutes after kickoff. Also you can always access all past plays on the blog using the tabs under the header.

Donations

$25 for Weekly Pass
$75 Monthly Pass
$99 for rest of the NCAA/NFL season including Bowls (if purchased by Friday November 4th)
$50 All Bowl Plays

All you do is visit thecaptainsplays.blogspot.com click on the DONATE button, enter either $25, $75 or $99 and that is it. I will email the plays directly to you. This is a very minimal charge as I want to keep everyone happy. Even for the smallest player this is affordable. For the player who is betting big this is a very cheap price for valuable information.

Some may be unhappy with my decision and I respect that, but I put a lot of time into this and just want what is best for everyone.

Thanks and Good Luck the rest of the year and have a great holiday season.

The Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment